Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Samaire Armstrong's Breasts

CHILE Earthquake of 8.8 in developed countries

The scare of my life.
I take a break I have lived to tell ....
HORRIBLE
15 am in an apartment alone with the baby because my husband was on night duty at 3:34 a.m. start trembling took the baby from her crib by the bed rolled and covered him hugging pillows waiting and nothing will stop growing stronger, everything fell from the shelves of the refrigerator, the bar's house was full of glass, I thought he would die the apartment was moving from side to side to force a time while praying my baby clung only thought was going to fall, came the call from my husband and just shouted us down until we cut ... to stop swaying although I took a glass of the foot, put on my shoes, took the baby his bag and trying to open the door it was out of position ... I saw him leave my bed, shouting for help from neighbors who went without power immediately but found it impossible to help, I searched the toolbox a Phillips screwdriver and an overshoot of nearly a locksmith remove the screws quickly and managed to open, a man helped me down the baby and stayed on the ground floor to alert the building replicas that did not stop and were strong. My husband managed to arrive at 7am because the highways were destroyed, roads without traffic lights caused many accidents because of the desperation of people know about your family and get home. I went to the clinic healed wound healed yet as I felt more aftershocks and I thought only back up those 15 floors. Finally, when we went we saw the disaster of the department all on the floor and looked more impressive when the cradle was the TV in it that weighs over 20 kilos.
are already more than 300 aftershocks and the vast majority feel dizzy shakes up when it is not happening, I just hope this experience does not but never in my life ... although it says it expects a 7.8-or a little less.

Venezuelans definitely not accustomed to such a situation, when you move looking for a low floor height is 5 and is coming from someone who thought he was dying that day and if you know the news detailing serious structural damage in many buildings, especially buildings demolished and others eventually gave way and fell taking with the lives of many.

Now only rebuild this country again, to take advantage of the good will of people ... today to 10 days after the tragedy we can believe that there are more quiet but the truth is a constant anxiety that keeps you spinning in your head the idea that at any moment to be repeated ... that as many say is more accustomed to the most seismic country in the world the truth do not think so .... now find a lower floor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment