Sunday, March 13, 2011

Compustar Reset Starter

and trained 12

Training 12/02/2011:

DUCKS ON LAKE OF THE PIE

After a week in which I could not go running because of the rain, this Saturday I returned to the coaches in the foot, two laps by the daisy circuit plus a new part of the leg or back at home, about 20.5 km in just over 2 hours, spark more or less and with the threat of rain all the time. Take to change the GPS and program: www.endomondo.com
MORE DUCKS FOOT IN THE LAKE

====================================
####################################
=== =================================

Training Sunday 13/03/2011:

clouds on the SKY

This time I decided to go to Park Tamarguillo for a change and not repeat again in PIE. With the threat of rain from 12, leaving about 9 for 2 hours, I finally went just over 1h55 and 18km (2 laps of the park by entering the first inning, but the round trip from home) and just to enter the house started to rain:)

PD1: I've changed my GPS before a used the Nokia5800XM and now use the the new Motorola Defy the first application used the sports-tracker.com and the new of endomondo.com , hence the difference in graphics

PD2: I have not been this weekend in my beloved Dragon circuit because of the rain, because the ground is sometimes impractical and a workout should not last more than 2.30 can be extended in time as undesirable. Hopefully by next weekend to kick field again:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment